Project Coordinator (m/f/d)* Plant Engineering - Energy and Media
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Independent consolidation of connection and consumption values
- Operational coordination of processes in data collection with all parties involved
- Collaboration in the optimisation and design of processes for consumption and connection values in the business line and across lines
- Support in projects (documentation, presentations)
- Support in advising and coordinating the necessary requirements for integrating a plant into a new factory or into the existing supply concept
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering with a focus on energy and process engineering or comparable field of study
- Safe handling of MS Office and good knowledge of SAP
- High innovative capability
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with conflicts
- Strong methodical and analytical skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.