Senior Business and IT Consultant (m/f/d)* Advanced Analytics
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Market tracking to identify technological developments of applied platforms and tools
- Advising business units in the area of RPA and Power Platform (focus on Power BI) by process analysis, modelling and mapping as well as realization and coordination of implementation involving international colleagues
- Support of the Power BI community through organization and moderation
- Management of IT-specific projects, support of business unit projects
- Evaluation of IT-specific aspects regarding compliance with existing guidelines and policies
- Technical coordination, control and escalation function of IT service providers
- Ensuring the transfer to operations
- Further development and optimization of system settings
- Planning of replacement and migration scenarios
- Service owner incl. annual calculation of the service for internal billing
- Completed studies in (business) informatics or (business) engineering or comparable
- Alternatively completed vocational training
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT
- Extensive experience in Power Platform (focus on Power BI) and RPA
- Basic technical understanding as well as interest in supporting specialist departments in the use of the tools and in working out creative optimization possibilities
- Strong team orientation and experience in supporting, organizing and moderating a community
- Sound knowledge of process analysis and modelling methods as well as data analysis and modelling desirable
- Experience in working with distributed teams desirable
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Goal- and result-oriented way of working
- Personal initiative and high sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.