Process Engineer (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of process definitions on customer and test machines as well as of process engineering tests within the scope of development projects
- Independent technical clarification and design of machines and processes
- Sales, quotation, order and service support with regard to process engineering issues
- Further development of methods and processes for the production of plastic bottles and preforms as well as application-related prediction techniques
- Close cooperation with design, development and automation technology within the scope of development projects
- Completed technical studies e.g. process engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, plastics technology, electrical engineering, control engineering
- Alternatively: Technician with relevant work experience
- Experience in stretch blow moulding desirable
- Experience in injection moulding technology desirable
- Programming affinity
- Good knowledge in measurement technology
- Good command of English and German
- Personal initiative and willingness to perform
- Confident and friendly manner
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.