Project Coordinator (m/f/d)* Bottling Technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Active participation in the design of a new process and system landscape including national/international international interfaces
- Implementation of process requirements of the product areas for the new system landscape across the entire value chain as well as coordination and definition of the life cycle
- Establishment/reconstruction of product and process management
- Changing the organisation/procedures/way of working within today's structures
- Implementation of changes in material and information flow (value chain, network, SCM)
- Co-design, implementation and active monitoring of change
- Establishing communication and feedback within the department and the overarching project organisation
- Preparation of higher-level decision-making bases in the ongoing change process
- Permanent target-performance comparison in the project environment
- Analysis and planning of project processes and deadlines incl. technological and human resources
- Analysis of the requirements of other departments on the departmental organisation
- Project controlling such as change management, deadline monitoring, cost and quality control
- Completed studies such as industrial engineering, engineering or comparable education and training
- Knowledge from the areas of order engineering, product management, procurement management, workflow control, organisational development, value chain desirable
- Competences in project management methods and change management
- Knowledge of SAP S4 HANA, PLM landscape advantageous
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills and entrepreneurial action
- Independent, structured, systematic and result-oriented way of working
- High ability to work in a team and very good communication skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.