Product Specialist (m/f/d)* Retrofitting
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Preparation of electrotechnical retrofit offers for the product areas cleaning and product treatment technology
- Independent technical clarification of customer enquiries and creation of customer-specific solution concepts
- Clarification of the enquiries with the responsible internal and external interfaces
- Presentation of technical solutions in front of customers and sales
- Successfully completed studies in electrics or mechanical engineering
- Alternatively: Successfully completed technical training as electronics technician and further training as technician/master
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and Simatic controls (S7/TIA)
- Customer orientation
- Personal initiative and willingness to perform
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.