- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Completion of partly difficult and extensive maintenance, repair and servicing work on technical equipment (e.g. CNC machines, storage systems, crane systems, industrial trucks)
- Completion of manual and mechanical parts processing (making aids, devices, insert parts)
- Extensive examination, determination and assessment of causes of malfunctions in technical systems
- Determination of repair and replacements, procurement of parts and/or initiation of the parts procurement
- Completion of relocation measures and support in extensive repairs, conversions and new constructions
- Documentation of the damage report and repair work
- Coordination of external service providers
- Completed training in the industrial or technical field
- Ideally subject-specific additional qualification
- Structured, systematic and result-oriented way of working
- Pleasure in technical details
- Assertiveness and confident manner
- High ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Very good command of German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.