Test Engineer / Responsible Electrician (m/f/d)* Technical Centre
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Responsible electrician of the technical centre
- Documentation and archiving of verification obligations, controls / audits
- Preparation and maintenance of the required documents and control of the test facilities
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Handling of plant planning and maintenance works
- Extension of PLC programs and visualisation software - mainly from existing standard - and making simpler adjustments to Krones standards to meet special customer requirements and / or to the process engineering process
- Active troubleshooting and independent correction / problem solving in the own field of activity
- Processing of extensive tests as well as special orders with a high degree of complexity
- Completed vocational training and extensive additional specialist qualification
- Alternatively: completed vocational training and qualified further training as a technician or business economist or relevant completed bachelor's degree
- Relevant professional experience in the job desirable
- Independent and responsible work style
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good command of German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.