Head of Cloud Development
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Head of Cloud Development!
- You will lead the german Cloud Development team in technical and disciplinary terms.
- In doing so, you promote the continuous development of your team members and support them as a sparring partner.
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational alignment of your development teams with regard to standards, quality and processes.
- You proactively drive the technological development and maintenance of cloud products, ensuring that our solutions fit well into the Krones.digital portfolio and are successful in the market.
- You are closely connected with the relevant interfaces within and outside the cloud area and thus also promote cross-departmental collaboration across team boundaries.
- You bring relevant professional experience in software development, ideally in the area of cloud applications (preferably AWS).
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and can describe to us in a practical way what makes good leadership for you.
- You find it easy to inspire teams to go new paths and at the same time motivate them to bring in their own ideas.
- You enjoy networking and are used to communicating with a wide variety of personalities in a collaborative manner and at eye level.
- With your strong communication skills, you can diplomatically reconcile professional conflicts of interest.
- You have a good command of German and very good written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.