Scrum Master (m/f/d)* Product Development
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- As a Scrum Master, you assume process responsibility for the application of agile methods within product development.
- You accompany the further development, establishment and support of agile work processes together with the management.
- As part of the Scrum Team, you communicate and represent the agile mindset to all stakeholders involved using appropriate methods and techniques.
- Within the teams, you provide support to identify problems and conflicts and also to find appropriate solutions.
- You exchange ideas with other Scrum Masters and the "Agile Transformation Team" to generate new ideas and experiences.
- You have a degree (e.g. business informatics, automation, business administration with a focus on process or project management) or sound professional experience in the corresponding environment.
- You have relevant professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach and ideally have a certificate in the Scrum environment and/or project management.
- You have already successfully accompanied interdisciplinary and self-organised teams in your role as Scrum Master or Agile Coach and supported them with the help of your agile mindset.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in the product development environment.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with diverse interfaces.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment with agile processes.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence, a sense of responsibility and quality awareness.
- You have good to very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- A very good command of written and spoken English and German rounds off your profile.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.