Application Engineer (m/f/d)* Filling Valve Control
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Technology tutor in the field of filling valve controllers with focus on software development
- Link between development and software design
- Assistance with design modifications and improvements
- Development of technologies and processes in the field of filling valve controllers
- Creation of worksheets and performance of tests
- Support of in-house assembly and field service and test lab
- Cooperation in the configuration of filling systems
- Design and development of hardware and software for applications in the field of mechatronic filling systems
- Successfully completed studies in mechatronics, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Alternatively: training in electrical engineering with further training as a technician or master craftsman
- Knowledge of software development and simulation desirable
- Experience with HMI/visualisation systems desirable
- Basic knowledge of B&R applications and programming knowledge of B&R Automation Studio desirable
- Basic understanding of process engineering and mechatronical interrelationships
- High degree of ability to innovate and analyse
- Ability to work under pressure, teamwork and communication skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.