Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our software. Our innovative digitalization solutions and cloud services are in use in the beverage and liquid-food industry all over the world. SYSKRON stands for TypeScript and C#, Scrum and Kanban, Devs and Ops. As a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group, we offer a much greater incentive than just table football and free coffee - a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. Room to be creative. Exciting projects in the Krones.digital community. An inspiring working environment. And really wonderful people.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach!
- As a Scrum Master, you will take responsibility for the implementation of agile methods within our company.
- You will support the further development, establishment and maintenance of agile work processes together with the Syskron management.
- You are part of the Scrum teams and convey as well as represent the agile mindset with the help of appropriate methodologies and techniques to all involved stakeholders.
- Within the teams you support to identify problems and conflicts and to find suiteable solutions.
- You work at eye level with our development and customer support teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
- You exchange ideas with other Scrum Masters in the team to generate new ideas and experiences.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach and, at best, a certificate in the Scrum environment.
- You have already successfully accompanied several interdisciplinary and self-organized teams in your role as Scrum Master or Agile Coach and supported them with the help of your agile mindset and the application of agile methods.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in the software environment.
- Relevant certificates from the agile environment are desirable (e.g. PSM I,II ..)
- Your working style includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box in order to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence, a sense of responsibility and quality awareness.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment with agile processes.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with diverse interfaces.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.