Service Technician (m/f/d)* Automation – Packaging Technology
- Communicating working hours
Food and beverages are manufactured and packed with Krones technology worldwide. This is only possible thanks to our service team which installs, commissions and looks after the systems in over 150 countries.
Are international deployments, job diversity and attractive basic conditions what you are looking for? Then come and join our team!
- Installation and commissioning of machines/lines from the packaging technology sector both at home and abroad, as well as all of the corresponding tasks and activities
- Independent troubleshooting
- Programming/parameterisation of industrial control systems and interfaces between Krones machines and lines
- Flexible implementation of customer requirements
- Adjustment and optimisation of the technologies used by Krones
- Holding customer training courses (for machine operators)
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements to products in close collaboration with engineering
- Completed vocational training as an electrician or automation technician with relevant experience in the industrial sector
- Further training as technician or master craftsman desirable
- Experience in programming with Siemens S7 Classic, TIA-Portal and/or Allen Bradley
- Professional experience in a field service environment preferable
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Independent working manner and enjoyment in collaborating in global teams
- High problem-solving ability
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- High willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Kathrin Atzhorn, phone 09401 70-2412. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.