Service Technician (m/f/d)* for Mechanical/Electrical Components/Mechatronics – Packaging Technology
- Communicating working hours
Around the world with a spanner? For our service team this is a part of everyday life. Krones technology is used by food and beverage manufacturers in more than 190 countries. This is why, for the installation, commissioning and support of our customers’ systems, we are looking for: Tinkerers who are fond of travelling, dare to try out something new and do not shy away from tackling tricky jobs with determination.
Do you recognise yourself here? Then come and join our team!
- Installation and commissioning of machines/lines from the packaging technology sector both at home and abroad, as well as all of the corresponding tasks and activities
- Performing maintenance and overhauls
- Independent troubleshooting
- Programming/parameterisation of industrial control systems and interfaces between Krones machines and lines
- Flexible implementation of customer requirements
- Adjustment and optimisation of the technologies used by Krones
- Holding customer training courses (for machine operators)
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements to products in close collaboration with engineering
- Completed vocational training as a mechanic / mechatronics technician with relevant experience in the industrial sector
- Further training as technician or master craftsman desirable
- Professional experience in a field service environment preferable
- Resilient, convincing personality with a strong customer and team orientation
- Independent working manner and enjoyment in collaborating in global teams
- High problem-solving ability
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- High willingness to travel worldwide
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Kathrin Atzhorn, phone 09401 70-2412. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.