Template Creator (m/f/d)* EPLAN Electrical Engineering
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Creation of compliant EPLAN templates for machines, having due regard to variant management in electrical engineering and/or fluid technology
- Maintenance and adaptation of the templates in the event of changes
- Formulation of concepts for universal template creation
- Clarification of interfaces within the area of responsibility, particularly with master data creation, configuration, development, design and manufacturing
- Assurance of quality and active troubleshooting, including problem solving and correction
- Collaboration in development projects
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as a system and power electronics engineer or engineering draughtsman or product designer and completed further training as an electrical engineer or electrical foreman or mechanical engineer
- Alternatively, degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Pertinent vocational experience, especially in the electrical engineering or fluid technology environment
- Knowledge of EPLAN desirable
- Experience in wiring diagram creation
- Knowledge of plant/mechanical engineering advantageous
- Confident use of SAP and MS Office
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.