Product Developer (m/f/d)* Process Technology
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Independent design and optimisation of process engineering processes
- Development of new product creation processes on the basis of existing process definitions and coordination of corresponding measures
- Responsible execution of development projects taking into account functional, cost and manufacturing aspects including feasibility studies
- Monitoring of new and alternative technologies on the market
- Independent acceptance and commissioning of new developments
- Carrying out and coordinating tests with the laboratory and independently deriving optimisations
- Assessment of cleaning dosing processes/procedures, especially with regard to feasibility and practicability
- Participation in competitor/supplier evaluation of chemical additives
- Successfully completed degree in process engineering, biotechnology or comparable qualification
- Successfully completed further training as a business economist or technician
- First job-relevant practical experience desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Resilient, persuasive personality
- Personal initiative and willingness to perform
- Analytical and methodical skills
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.