Krones Nordic ApS - Head (m/f/d)* of Finance & Controlling
- Holte, Denmark
Krones Nordic ApS is a subsidiary of the Krones Group, which is headquartered in Germany and is a leading international player in the production, sale and servicing of machinery and even complete factories for the beverage & liquid food industry worldwide. The Group is a global employer of more than 16,000 employees. In Denmark today there are about 30 employees who handle Krones’ activities in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Krones Group is the global market leader in its industrial sector and is expected to grow further, with a clear focus on sustainable, eco-friendly solutions.
- Responsibility for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including review and reporting to the parent company
- Preparation of forecasts, cash flow budget and budget follow-up in close cooperation with the Managing Director of Krones Nordic
- Responsibility for managing the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Follow-up and implementation of policies and processes from the parent company as well as semi-annual (preparation of) and participation in Regional Committee Meetings
- Frequent interaction with the Regional Finance Head for Europe located in the UK, as well as the Corporate Finance & Controlling branches located in Germany
- Reporting and general communication with authorities including VAT, tax and transfer pricing, insurance companies, maintaining professional treasury and banking relationships etc.
- Responsibility for payroll accounting and payroll-related tasks; with the support of an accounting assistant
- University diploma or similar educational background, in a relevant field like finance, accounting, business administration, economics etc.
- being a very structured person, with a professional mindset, attention to detail and a high level of time and self-management
- being result-oriented, analytical and ready to make independent decisions
- high proficiency in written and spoken Danish and English
- previous work experience from a similar position is required, preferably in a multinational company
- good understanding of Excel and various financial reporting systems
- proven experience in working with Power BI and Dataløn
- experience with SAP R/3 as well as SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
We look forward to welcoming you in a dynamic international company with a strong market position. Krones Nordic offers attractive working conditions (salary, pension, health benefits etc.), a great working environment, a high level of independence in the job combined with both professional and personal development opportunities.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then please get in touch and send your application to:
Vanessa Hoerold (email@example.com)