Head (m/f/d)* of Inside Sales
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Responsibility for all sales-related topics in the respective region at the Neutraubling headquarters and contact person for the Head of Sales Region
- Close coordination/cooperation on current topics, coordination of resources and projects with the respective Head of Sales of the region
- Disciplinary and functional management of the assigned sales team at headquarters as well as responsibility for resource planning and allocation to the projects
- Ensuring the implementation of strategic and cross-sectional guidelines (e.g. RSP tool, pricing, sales policy) for the region
- Close cooperation with customer project management and Business Units
- Responsibility for proposal preparation and order clarification
- Planning and controlling of KPIs in coordination with the Head of Sales Region
- Successfully completed studies in engineering (e.g. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, beverage technology)
- Long-term experience in technical capital goods sales
- Management experience mandatory
- Customer orientation and assertiveness
- Resilient, persuasive personality
- Very good command of German and English; further foreign language skills would be an advantage
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.