CE Coordinator (m/f/d)* Recycling Solutions - Plant Flensburg
Technically-minded and keen to protect the climate? Relish a challenge and want to help find the right people to do something about the plastic waste on our planet? Then Krones Recycling Solutions is the right place for you! For more than 20 years, we have been developing innovative technologies to keep valuable packaging materials within a closed loop – and to take our vision of a sustainable industry from Flensburg out into the wider world.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Consulting and providing support to the division management in all matters relating to product safety in the field of CE certification
- Consulting for personnel responsible for product development and safety, among other things, in the development, design and procurement of products
- Organising, performing and documenting risk assessments as well as determining measures to be taken in cooperation with the responsible specialist departments
- Product monitoring and inspection of the relevant processes and operating sequences at appropriate intervals, reporting of established deviations to the division management, as well as defining appropriate measures to eliminate the deviations
- Random inspection of the products in terms of safety-related issues at the place of manufacture and/or place of installation before they are introduced on the market and/or commissioned
- Examining damage caused by the machines, analysing and documenting the inspection results, as well as defining appropriate measures to prevent further damage
- Degree in electrical engineering and information technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Experience as a CE coordinator desirable
- Knowledge in the field of functional and electrical safety
- Good knowledge of explosion protection
- High affinity for innovative technology
- Resilient, persuasive personality
- Business-oriented thinking and acting
- Personal initiative and willingness to perform
- Very good command of spoken and written English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Cristina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.