Planning Expert (m/f/d)* Operations Planning
- Flensburg, Neutraubling (near Regensburg), Nittenau, Rosenheim
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Overall planning, optimisation and implementation of planning processes considering the lean thinking in accordance with the relevant stakeholders
- Preparation of concepts, including systematic identification of optimisation potential in systems and processes
- Data analysis in relation to customer order planning and production planning as well as project-specific analyses and their graphical preparation
- Analysis of customer orders in the overall Group-wide view, as well as in the context of restrictions, resources, materials and floor space
- Evaluation of the requirements for planning systems and processes
- Identification of new application areas (analytic, KPIs, visualisation)
- Coordination of operational requirements for planning strategy and derivation of measures
- Strategic development of the planning model of customer orders
- Improvement of the sales & operation planning models and expansion of application areas
- Successfully completed technical or commercial studies
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Understanding of processes in production planning or supply chain management is advantageous
- Very independent and self-organised way of working
- Strong analytical skills and convincing in presenting data-based contexts
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good spoken and written German and English
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.