Production Engineer (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
You are thrilled by extraordinary ideas and want to make a difference with your work? Then you perfectly fit into the Krones team. We create technologies and solutions that beverage producers all over the world rely on. From the filling line to the digital factory, we make our customers' visions come true. The motor of our innovation power? 16,500 employees living the spirit of invention every day anew.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Planning and Design of production processes taking into account the product structures
- Optimisation of existing production lines
- Preparation and handling of investment processes
- Preparation of cost-benefit analyses for change processes
- Business view of existing production processes
- Planning of logistic processes on shopfloor level
- Implementation of best-practice processes
- Organisation of work contents of the production workers
- Engineer in the field of mechanical engineering with the focus on production/manufacturing technology or production/automation technology or similar
- Expertise in the production environment and automation (production systems)
- Structured, systematic and result-oriented way of working
- Assertiveness and confident manner
- Project experience desirable
- Knowledge of occupational science methods desirable (e.g. REFA)
- Knowledge of MS Office (including Access) and SAP R/3 PP
- Good command of English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.