Technical systems planner (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Planning of pipe systems for the filling and packaging technology. water treatment systems as well as comprehensive pipe systems
- Planning of rack routes and their design according to specifications
- Preparation of process engineering block piping and instrumentation diagrams for line supply
- Detailed planning of pipe system routes
- Creation of cross-sectional drawings of line-internal and comprehensive pipe racks
- Creation of project-specific drawings and documents for tender and installation documentation
- Successfully completed technical training as technical draughtsman or technical systems planner specialised in technical building equipment, line and pipe engineering, or machine and systems technology
- First job-relevant practical experience
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- Planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- CAD knowledge - Auto CAD
- 3D knowledge desirable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of SAP
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.