Software Developer (m/f/d)* Robotics
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Digitalization? For Krones this is not just an abstract hype. It is our reality – and we live it out both in our normal working day and in our product world. For, on the one hand, we are presented with the daily challenge of supplying over 16,500 employees worldwide with viable IT. On the other, we develop innovative solutions and strategies for our customers from the international food and beverage industries to prepare them for their digital transformation.
Would you like to help design the IT environment of an international technological group? Come and support us!
- Programming of sophisticated applications of robotics and drive technology on various platforms in the field of special machine engineering
- Collaboration in the development of a global robotics framework for the entire Group
- Collaboration in the further development of software standards with modern agile software development methods
- Development of operating concepts for robot systems
- Simulation of robot applications
- Cross-divisional internal communication and requirements clarification with all product areas
- External communication with suppliers, customers and research facilities
- Commissioning and testing of prototypes
- Problem analysis and solution at the customer's site
- Successfully completed studies in robotics, automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the field of robotics and drive technology, ideally with different platforms
- Knowledge of high-level language programming Python, C#, C++
- Experience with Open Source Robotics Frameworks
- Knowledge of the version management software Git
- Experience with an automation system (Siemens, Beckhoff, Bosch, B&R) desirable
- Independent working style and desire for networked work with specialist departments and network partners
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- High willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.