Cyber Security Engineer
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Cyber Security Engineer!
- You focus on establishing and strengthening cyber security in product development by providing solution architectures, processes, methods, tools as well as advice and training for the development teams.
- You support the development teams in complying with security guidelines and in mapping security requirements in their software architectures - according to the security by design approach.
- You are responsible for the overall technical security of our self-developed products and are in active technical solution exchange with the development departments.
- You implement security concepts for various cyber security issues, together with the development teams.
- You keep an eye on the current cyber security threat landscape and make the appropriate deductions for our products.
- You support regular tests and reviews of our products, tools and processes up to certifications.
- You have a successfully completed degree with a technical focus or comparable professional training.
- You have relevant professional experience in cyber security and/or software development.
- You have experience in one or more scripting or programming languages.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of public key infrastructures and encryption technologies.
- You can apply standards such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443.
- You not only define abstract specifications, but also develop technical solutions together with the specialist departments thanks to your hands-on mentality.
- You are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your communication skills and your problem-solving mindset, in addition to your ability to work in a team.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.