Head of Krones Operating Platform
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Head of Krones Operating Platform!
As Head of Krones Operating Platform (KOP), you are part of the six-member management team within Krones.digital Development. Your area of the Krones Operating Platform (KOP) is divided into two teams - the "Technical Ownership" team, where the requirements of product management are received, and the "Development Team", where the development of our digital products takes place.
And that's not all! Since the teams are spread across different legal entities and even different countries such as Germany, India and the Czech Republic, you are the central control point in the middle of a diverse matrix structure. You will lead your teams partly professionally and partly also disciplinarily - depending on which legal unit they are assigned to.
- You are responsible for the "Krones Operating Platform" area around our KRONES line control, which includes our on-premise MES product portfolio as well as an edge device and network technology components.
- You will lead the department both professionally and disciplinarily - with the primary goal of establishing, shaping and developing the KRONES line control organization.
- You are responsible for product development, including the transfer of individual products to a new, overarching Krones line control.
- You will manage the national and international teams in your areas across the board and also drive the further national and international development.
- You are responsible for strategic and operational (customer) issues and thus form an important interface between the Development, Delivery and Operations departments.
- You are responsible for the budget and cost center for your area and control it using appropriate KPIs.
- You work together with suppliers and partners, support the technology selection for the area and thus contribute to the further/new development of the platform architecture.
- As an experienced leader, you are always responsible for the personal and professional development of the managers and employees in your area.
- You already have relevant experience in leading agile development teams and the software product development process.
- You are able to lead a global development team in the matrix and manage the development projects in a time and cost efficient way.
- You manage to inspire talents and bring them on board for your team nationally and internationally.
- You have the ability to develop a vision and strategy and, above all, to consider and harmonize different interests.
- With your strong social skills and your agile mindset, it is easy for you to bring your teams along on a personal level and to inspire them for the strategic and operational digitization goals.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.