Cloud Developer (all genders)
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Cloud Software Developer! (all genders)
- As part of an agile Scrum team you collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and understand business needs.
- You develop and maintain RESTful APIs for seamless integration with external systems.
- You implement automated testing and quality assurance processes to ensure reliable and robust solutions.
- You optimize application performance and scalability through code and database techniques.
- You participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to enhance code quality and maintainability.
- You stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies, conducting research and knowledge sharing within the team.
- You troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner to minimize production downtime.
- You implement security measures and best practices to safeguard sensitive data and protect against potential threats.
- You collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure smooth CI/CD and operation of applications in the cloud environment.
- You contribute to the documentation of software architectures, technical designs, and deployment processes.
- You have solid years of hands-on experience with cloud technologies, ideally AWS (if you focus on Backend), and/or with single page applications, ideally Angular (if you focus on Frontend), and you have managed production systems / sites.
- You have extensive experience with Python (Backend) and/or TypeScript (Frontend).
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases to optimize data storage and retrieval and/or with APIs.
- You have an understanding of modern serverless microservice architectures or Kubernetes (Backend) and/or smart/dumb component architecture and its impact on production systems as well as concepts like stores (redux, aktia, ...), testing (jest, jasmine, ...) and middleware (saga, thunk, ...) (Frontend).
- You have developed a comprehensive understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- You display a broad technical knowledge base, with a keen interest in IT security and a continuous drive to learn about emerging trends and technologies.
- You are fervently passionate about your work, willingly assume responsibility, and thrive in an environment that fosters creative freedom.
- Your excellent communication skills and collaborative nature make you an effective team player.
- You have experience working in a Scrum or agile environment and understand the methodologies and principles involved.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.