Lead Software Developer - Cloud
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Lead Software Developer - Cloud!
- Based on your expertise, you make decisions around architecture and design aspects of your product.
- As a member of an agile Scrum team, your focus is on web development - with your profound experience you are responsible for the development of scalable Industrie 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT Platform.
- From design, to implementation, to product operations, support and maintenance - you will accompany our solutions throughout their lifecycle.
- You act as a role model and mentor in your development team.
- You apply the latest practices such as continuous integration and delivery, deployment architectures, and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You are involved with the latest technologies in the IIoT and cloud environment, ensuring that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You have several years of practical experience with scripting and high-level language development, ideally already with TypeScript, Angular and Python.
- You have relevant experience with cloud technologies, preferably with AWS, and have already successfully used these in projects.
- In addition, your knowledge also covers modern serverless microservice architectures.
- You are well familiar with the use of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are experienced in IT security, understand software quality as an implicit part of your work and like to keep an eye out for new trends and technologies.
- It is a pleasure for you to share your knowledge with the team and to push your solutions forward together.
- You are passionate about your work, you like to take responsibility and at the same time you are willing to get a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.