Senior Cloud Software Developer
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Cloud Software Developer!
- As a member of an agile Scrum team, with your profound expertise you design and develop our Cloud IIoT Platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and production operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture- and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest practices such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures and Cloud Technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions and bring your experience to the agile development process.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT- & Cloud environment and ensure with their application that our solutions are always State-of-The-Art.
- You have several years of practical experience with script- & high-level language development, preferably with TypeScript, Python and Angular.
- You have already used cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) and realized cloud-based projects.
- In this context, you have implemented microservices and developed cloud-native.
- You are interested in challenging yourself by managing complex tasks.
- You have a broad technical understanding, understand software quality as an implicit part of your work and are open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and at the same time are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.