DevOps Engineer - Deployment Automation
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as DevOps Engineer - Deployment Automation!
As DevOps Engineer within our Digital OperationsTeam your focus will be close to the OPS part. You will provide technical guidance in deployment automation to our standards and design and implement the required technology to perform automated OS builds and application installations. You are responsible for designing, creating, maintaining and continually improving orchestrated workflows to automate OT processes.
You strongly focus on our OnPrem Infrastructure Environments with the passion to Edge, IPC, HMI, PLC, Controller and as well to our Cloud solutions based on AWS.
With your hands on experience helps us to reach our mission of Digital Operation.
- You are in touch with our Central Teams like Development or Central Architecture for coordination, modelling and development of our Architecture and all Structures for Deployment Automation to establish our standards.
- You have hands on skills for modelling of processes to support the implementation into the organization as well providing of technical guidance.
- You are a central sparring partner for continuous deployment/delivery and automations.
- You ensure - together with the responsible central departments - the topics security, data protection, license management.
- Your tasks also include supporting the technical creation and organizational implementation of the operational concept.
- You are mainly responsible for the development of lifecycle workflows/automation of deployments and configurations of our products and all IP Based Devices within our customer installations.
- You are co-responsible for building a central CMDB/asset management database and storage of artifacts - as a basis for the central lifecycle workflows.
- In addition to supporting cloud security certifications, you will also take care of data protection compliance.
- You have a degree in information technology or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- You have advanced Linux and Windows knowledge.
- You already have deep experience with virtualization based on Containerization Technologies like Docker and VMware ESXI Hypervisor
- You have already hands on experience with Operation, Automation and Orchestration ideally supplemented with Tools like Ansible, Puppet and Saltstack.
- Agile software development with Scrum and Kanban is no foreign word for you.
- Your working style shows independence as well as goal- and result-oriented & solution-oriented work.
- You are a team player and the coordination of several interfaces as well as the communication with others is easy for you.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.