Intern / Working Student: IT Infrastructure - DevOps
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
- Communicating working hours, Part-time
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Intern / Working Student IT Infrastructure - DevOps!
- You are co-responsible for the IT infrastructure (client & server side, virtualization environment).
- As internal contact person you are the first point of contact for general IT problems.
- You manage the internal virtualized development and project landscape.
- You support user and authorization management as well as IT DevOps projects.
- You support the optimization of workflows and their documentation.
- You will also help with the further automation of the VM deployment process.
- You are studying computer science, business informatics or a comparable field.
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working.
- You enjoy developing improvement suggestions independently.
- Ideally, you already have solid knowledge of the operating systems Windows 10, Windows 11 and MacOs.
- In addition to initial experience in the areas of operating system installation, virtualization or network technology, you have also acquired basic knowledge of Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, Groovy, Python or other scripting languages.
- You have a good knowledge of the German and English language.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.