Shift Supervisor (m/f/d)* Control Panel Construction
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- 2 shift model
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Leading subordinate employees in technical and personnel matters, if necessary with the support of the manager
- Organisation and control of production and manufacturing processes with regard to deadlines, quality, productivity and costs
- Order processing of short-term requirements
- Supporting the employees with technical issues/problems in the area of production
- Assumption of representation in case of short-term absence of the group/department manager
- Collaboration in projects and process improvements
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as electronics engineer or comparable qualification with further training as a foreman / service engineer
- Experience in control cabinet production is an advantage
- Job-relevant practical experience with leadership experience is an advantage
- Resilient, persuasive personality
- Personal initiative and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.