CNC Machine Operator (m/f/d)* Milling - Nittenau plant
- 3 shift model
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Machining (focus on milling) of complex mechanical parts on CNC controlled machines according to drawings and ISO programs
- Operating multi-axis machines, among others (recognising and eliminating malfunctions)
- Change-over of machines, use of tools, clamping devices and auxiliary materials, taking into account technical and economic aspects
- Modification and optimisation of CNC programs (ISO programs)
- Independent creation of extensive CNC programs (workshop programming)
- Determination of machining sequences also with regard to different manufacturing technologies
- Handling of program transfer (DNC operation)
- Measuring and checking parts, detecting faults and creating fault messages
- On-time processing and tracking in SAP
- Active cooperation in design changes or improvements
- Relevant completed vocational training
- Extensive knowledge of Heidenhain controllers (TNC 530/640)
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- High motivation as well as independent, team-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work flexibly on different machines, at changing shift times or on Saturdays if necessary
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Sabrina Behr, phone 09401 70-5741. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.