Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist!
We believe that recruiting means more than just application management. That's why as a recruiter you play a central role in our HR team. You will design, manage and accompany the entire recruiting process. Your tasks will include:
- Together with the departments, you design the entire recruiting process - from needs analysis, job posting and interviewing to the final hiring.
- Once you have got everything wrapped up contractually, you will guide our new hires through their onboarding phase, ensuring a smooth start at Krones.digital.
- As a creative mind, you continuously develop the existing recruiting channels and employer branding by constantly questioning the status quo and also thinking out-of-the-box.
- Because we are not only growing in Germany, but also at our international locations (e.g. India, Czech Republic, ...), you are the central interface for the local HR teams in recruiting and employer branding topics.
- You will use active sourcing to build up a national as well as international network, which you will actively address and effectively convince of Krones.digital in the war for talents.
- You initiate and manage (sub-)projects in the area of recruiting and employer branding in close cooperation with Marketing and your HR team.
- You have a degree - ideally with a focus on HR management - or an apprenticeship with longer work experience in HR.
- You already have some experience in recruiting and application management.
- You have an interest in the IT sector, which makes it easy for you to empathize with the needs of our target group.
- You are an open and communicative personality with a talent for leading conversations and good people skills.
- With your strong organizational skills and your friendly nature, you ensure a smooth candidate journey at Syskron.
- You see yourself as a team player and at the same time you are characterized by an independent, proactive working style and a strong hands-on mentality.
- You enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment.
- In addition to a strong command of German, you also have a very good command of English, so that interviews both with German and international candidates are no problem for you.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.