Service Engineer (m/f/d)* HVAC/Sanitary
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Technology is your world? It is ours as well: Krones offers highly specialized systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. From the brewhouse to the storage facility, we provide our customers with everything they need for their value creation. Our products are in use all over the world – as are our more than 16,500 employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Planning and management of technical building services for in-house projects
- Interface between internal purchasers and external engineering companies in the HVAC/sanitary field
- Creating and processing of layout documents using the common CAD programs
- Organisation and management of the documentation for technical building services
- Supporting other specialist departments and contractors in the field of technical building services
- Coordination of and providing support to third-party companies
- Successfully completed training as a technical system designer for HVAC/sanitary equipment with successfully completed advanced training as a state-certified engineer
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working
- Very good ability to work in a team and communicative skills in dealing with all people involved in the project
- Willingness to take part in advanced training
- Good proficiency in working with CAD programs
- Safe handling of the common Microsoft Office programs
- Very good command of German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.