Network Systems Engineer (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
- Communicating working hours
Digitalization? For Krones this is not just an abstract hype. It is our reality – and we live it out both in our normal working day and in our product world. For, on the one hand, we are presented with the daily challenge of supplying over 16,500 employees worldwide with viable IT. On the other, we develop innovative solutions and strategies for our customers from the international food and beverage industries to prepare them for their digital transformation.
Would you like to help design the IT environment of an international technological group? Come and support us!
- Installation, administration and operation of network infrastructures
- Global operation of the KRONES developer network
- Development of concepts, process sequences and operation documentation in own operating environment
- Processing of incidents, service requests and changes in this area
- Specialist contact in the area of responsibility for external suppliers and partners
- Coordination of and liaison with specialist departments and subsidiaries
- Independent design, implementation, operation and further development of Krones infrastructure solutions in complex environments
- Transfer of operational issues to 1st and 2nd Level Support
- Degree in the field of information technology
- Experience in the operation of enterprise network infrastructures (LAN and WLAN)
- Understanding of SDN solutions (e.g. Cisco SDA and ACI, Vmware NSX-T)
- Experience in the operation of the Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Knowledge of GIT, Ansible and Terraform
- In-depth understanding of IT security
- Very good knowledge of network protocols (e.g. TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Analytical and methodical skills
- High degree of innovativeness, initiative and conscientiousness
- Pronounced team orientation and very good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and German
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.