Head (m/f/d)* of Order Processing
Are you looking for an exciting field of activity in a multifaceted company? You will find just what you are looking for at Krones: As a technological group, we equip the food and beverage industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones systems and solutions are in use all over the world – where they contribute to the production of innumerable consumer items that enrich the life of millions of people each day.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Management and further development of the department on a professional and personal level with regard to product treatment technology
- Ensuring systematic and on-schedule order clarification/order processing including in-house assembly and acceptance in line with customer-specific stipulations and internal processes
- Trustful collaboration with the Sales and Service departments to fulfil all of the customer requirements in the order
- Definition of areas of action and development projects to ensure competitiveness, profitable growth and sustainability, as well as control and implementation of market growth strategies incl. OEM
- Responsibility in the implementation of projects in collaboration with R&D
- Collaborative co-operation with all stakeholders of the product portfolio
- Reduction of the quality and production costs along the entire value chain and up to the customer
- Making decisions in all issues regarding the product area, responsibility for the further development and implementation of, among other things, business processes, forms of organisation and systems during development, as well as the processing of orders and claims
- Development of strategic concepts (process, product, structure) and product stabilisation/standardisation
- Reporting to the head of the Business Line
- Degree in engineering, process technology or industrial engineering
- Many years of comprehensive practical experience in a relevant position in international mechanical/plant engineering and a leadership position in order development, project management and quality control
- Personal initiative and willingness to perform
- Analytical and methodical skills
- Resilient convincing personality
- Managerial experience
- Confident, convincing appearance
- Ability to handle conflicts and compromise
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone 09401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.