Working Student - Technical Editing
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Working Student - Technical Editing!
- You support us in the creation of technical documentation for our software products, such as product and functional descriptions, technical specifications and user manuals for software products.
- You actively procure the necessary information and coordinate it with the product managers.
- You design, create and update target group-oriented documents and editorial content.
- You support the standardization of documents and content.
- You are enrolled in a university degree program, such as (technical) editing, technical communication, communication sciences, business informatics, marketing or similar.
- You find it easy to describe technical contexts and functions in appealing documents.
- You have a good technical understanding.
- You already have some experience in writing technical descriptions.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.