Intern SAP Software Development - Technical College (all genders)
- Altenstadt a.d. Waldnaab, Deutschland, Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany, Wackersdorf, Germany
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Intern SAP Software Development! (all genders)
- You support us in software development (focus SAP solutions).
- You will be involved in optimizing process flows for our customers and generally in the SAP environment.
- You create and evaluate presentations.
- You support us in the day-to-day business of our SAP projects.
- You work together with the team on projects and take over subtasks independently.
- You attend a technical college in one of the following fields of education:
- IT specialist (application development)
- Information systems specialist
- Computer technician
- You are interested in complex processes and issues.
- In addition to your open-mindedness, you distinguish yourself through your structured and independent way of working.
- You have a technical interest.
- You already have experience in working with MS Office.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.