Krones Digital Solutions India - Security Operations Analyst (m/f/d)*
NOC/SOC Analyst L1/L2 or NOC/SOC Expert
- Bengaluru, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Provide monitoring & analysis support of networking components
- Provide operational support
- Proactive & Consistent Monitoring Perform initial triage
- Reduce downtime & alert management (under SLA)
- Reporting, including trend identification & analysis
- Report incident – as per established SOP/Playbook
- Collaborate with various IT groups to analyze, troubleshoot & ensure their requirement.
- Perform daily routine alarm monitoring and operational activities.
- Customer support
- Provide services to Krones internal/external customers.
- Handle incoming customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner
- Collaboration with customers to keep them up to date if there is any critical incident.
- Prior work experience in NOC environment
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals such as firewall, Proxy, OSI model.
- Good understanding of Linux/Windows OS event logging.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Understanding of network monitoring tools such as Nagios/Zabbix etc.
- Good to have:
- CCNA certified
- Knowledge of industrial control system [ICS]
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Any Cloud infrastructure knowledge (AWS/Azure/GCP)
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.