Krones Digital Solutions India - System Engineer (m/f/d)* Deployment Automation
- Bengaluru, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- You are excited to proceed via Digital Operation Automation Deployment Tools our customer satisfaction story by providing and execute the newest Deployments and Updates accordingly
- You ensure secure and low-fault operation for network components, firewalls, anomaly detection appliance, edge device and IT systems.
- You operate and coordinate our daily business with the centrally provided tools, asset management, repository, monitoring, workflow engine, etc.
- You will test and operate practical operational concepts and precise documentation for handing over operational activities to other internal and external teams.
- You perform regular maintenance tasks and provide technical support to Customer Support in analyzing problems and troubleshooting as 3rd level support.
- You work with external and internal operating teams in an international context and manage the necessary in house and on-site support.
- You have an apprenticeship or a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained knowledge and experience with industrial networks (ICS), ideally with VPN and cloud connections.
- You also have expertise in structured IT service management processes, e.g. according to ITIL4.
- You have experience in design, implementation and operation of monitoring and management solutions for IT components.
- You have a good technical understanding as well as experience with the technologies used, especially network components and firewalls, VPN, remote support tools, Linux systems, Windows client and server operating systems.
- You already have hands-on experience with virtualization and configuration management technologies such as ESXi, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack.
- You also have knowledge in the areas of IT security and security patching
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.