Krones Digital Solutions India - SAP Business One Consultant (m/f/d)*
- Bengaluru, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Business One version 10 and above
- Excellent Knowledge of Crystal Report Development and SQL Server 2019
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Business One Table Structure
- Strong knowledge of various business processes like supply chain, finance, PL, Balance sheet, inventory etc
- Strong understanding of Data Migration tools like DTW, Import/ Export Excel
- Ability to work independently, as well as with cross-functional teams, including remote team members
- Experience in Print Layout Designer, Crystal Reports Dashboards, SQL queries
- Responsible for resolving/handling end-user tickets for SAP Business One.
- Manage Ticketing Tool, Issue identification, resolution and documenting the same
- Generate Reports for subsidiaries as per the business requirements
- Streamline existing processes in the system
- Identify current blocks and hindrances in the system and resolve the same for smooth functioning of the system
- Improve and streamline sales process including- sales order, Opportunities, Quotation,
- Coordinate with team members to fulfil the requirements.
- Prepare documentation and training/user manuals for business processes
- Good knowledge in Sales, Purchases, Inventory, Finance and Banking Modules in SAP Business One.
- Good knowledge of Administration, Master data, Sales opportunities, Sales A/R, Inventory, Purchase A/P, Financials, Banking, Profit centre, Service and Human Resource Modules.
- Completed minimum 3 end-to-end implementation/ support projects
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in SAP Business One.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science or any equivalent degree
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written, verbal and Presentation skills.
- Good Analytical skills and Logical Skills
- Customer and solution-oriented thinking
- Target and results-oriented approach
- Initiative, responsible, and Strong team orientation
- Excellent communication skills and fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Safe and friendly appearance
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Should be flexible to work according to German timings/shifts
- Should have worked in multi-cultural environment
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.