Head (m/f/d)* of Aseptic Systems and Process Technology
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
Does technology mean everything to you? It definitely does to us: Krones offers highly specialised systems and solutions for the beverage and food industry. Regardless of whether the brewhouse, plastics recycling or a complete bottling line – we supply our customers with everything they need for production. Our solutions are at work all over the world – as are our employees.
Sounds exciting? Then become part of the Krones family!
- Technical and disciplinary management of the department
- Ensuring scientific and systematic working methods in the area of responsibility
- Implementation of innovation planning in research and development projects
- Responsibility for achieving the objectives of projects under way in the area of responsibility
- Coordination with participating departments (in some cases throughout the Group)
- Establishment and expansion of the existing national and international research and development network
- Evaluation of the feasibility of technical processes or plant concepts
- Successfully completed studies in the field of beverage or food technology
- Extensive practical experience relevant to the position
- Several years of management experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Resilient, convincing personality
- Analytical and methodical skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- CIP up to 20%
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone +49 9401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.