Intern - Human Resources
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Intern - Human Resources!
With us, you will get to know the entire world of HR work. You'll gain insights into all HR management activities and be a fully-fledged member of the team, because - regardless of whether you're a permanent employee or a student - we all work closely together. What contribution will you make to the big picture in our HR department...?
- In recruiting, for example, you will support us in application management and will always be in close contact with our applicants and departments.
- You will identify and contact potential candidates by means of active sourcing, organize interviews and have the opportunity to accompany them yourself.
- You create our job postings in cooperation with the department and post them on various job portals.
- You will be involved in a wide range of current HR projects (e.g. recruiting, personnel marketing, personnel development, internationalization,...).
- You support us in the implementation of our internationalization strategy, for example by organizing delegations or working in international recruiting.
- You research HR trends and HR-related issues and support us in creating presentations.
- You support us in personnel administration and in the creation of various documents such as references.
- You organize welcome-events for new employees and take care of a smooth onboarding.
- You are enrolled at a university (e.g. business administration, education or similar) and - what is much more important to us than your degree program - you are interested in the area of human resources.
- You will have time to support us in HR for about 6 months starting around mid-August 2023.
- You like to work in a team and want to get to know the full range of HR management.
- You are responsible and keep an overview even in stressful situations thanks to your structured way of working.
- With your open and friendly manner, you are the ideal contact person for our applicants and employees.
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of MS Office.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.