Senior Software Developer - .NET C# (all genders)
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Software Developer - .NET C# (all genders). Your mission will be to develop our data platform and to take part in scaling the architecture, building/guiding agile tech teams and solving complex challenges.
- You develop and maintain scalable software solutions, leveraging cutting-edge software technologies and frameworks.
- From the conception and implementation to the integration and operation - you accompany our solutions throughout the entire lifecycle.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery as well as Deployment Architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions.
- You collaborate with our international development teams and provide support as needed.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IoT and cloud environment and make sure that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have exceptional knowledge of .NET C# backend technologies and a deep understanding of the latest frameworks and tools.
- You possess already worked with the frontend tech stacks Web UI, React and TypeScript.
- You are experienced with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes for orchestration and management.
- Additional knowledge of related technologies, such as AWS cloud platform and SQL, NoSQL databases, is advantageous.
- Familiarity with IoT protocols like MQTT and OPC UA, with hands-on experience in their integration complete your profile.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and at the same time you are willing to give yourself a lot of creative freedom
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.