KMENA: Head of Field Service, MENA
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Head of Field Service who will be responsible for leading, developing, enhancing and engaging the service technician pool in order to support the field service strategy in the MENA region. This position will be based in Dubai, will lead service managers and report to Head of Service, MENA.
- Manage and develop the service technician skills and capabilities needed to support the overall service strategy by conducting a skills-gap analysis, and creating extensive development plan for each technology
- Lead the change management adapting to new/future market demands and driving field service transformation
- Lead and develop the team ensuring that they perform according to the service strategy with a strong customer orientated mindset.
- Foster professional employee development and coordinate with the service managers for training requirements
- Ensure resource availability for the internal and external customers by active vacation planning and co-ordination for each service technology
- Restructure of the service organization aligned with the Krones global and regional field service strategy
- Implement continuous efficiency improvements utilizing innovative processes and technologies
- Develop and follow up on relevant KPIs to measure and improve performance
- Provide coaching to the service managers in order to improve the leadership skills with lead-by-example approach
- Understand the reasons behind the regrettable technician turn-over and develop solutions to improve the engagement and the retention of the service technicians
- Lead the change management process by analyzing the stakeholders, business requirements and continuous communication
- Building rapport across functions & within service org
- Collaborate across departments to ensure lines of communication are efficient, seamless, and effective
- Ensure safe working practices are implemented and followed by the technicians
- Understand the financial impact of top and bottom line by the Service department and contribute to the financial targets per the area of responsibility.
- Degree in engineering with minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively with other departments and leaders.
- Proven change management and transformation experience
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills, leads-by example
- Extensive knowledge of Krones machinery
- Analytical mind and can digest and organize large sets of data and information, demonstrable business and financial acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing, and results-oriented atmosphere
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively when issues and obstacles arise
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, Salesforce/SAP is asset
If this sounds interesting to you, apply today and be part of our journey!