Krones Digital Solutions India - Trainer / Senior Trainer (m/f/d)* S2A Platform
- Bengaluru, India
Krones Digital Solutions India (KDSI) is a subsidiary of the Krones Group and is a part of the Krones.Digital community.
The Krones Group, headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops, and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process technology, bottling, and packaging, plus intralogistics and recycling. Every day, millions of bottles, cans, and containers are "processed" in Krones lines - in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage industries, dairy and liquid food industry as well as in the chemical, pharmaceutical and home & personal care industries.
It is quite likely that the bottle of water, cola or juice in your hand is manufactured in one of the Krones lines.
Krones Digital Solutions India is the Technology Competence Centre for Krones, focusing on developing software solutions for the Internal organization as well as for the customers of Krones Global.
You would be required to be a Trainer (m/f/d)* for our IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) Cloud products, especially our Share2Act platform.
Share2Act is a flexible and cloud based IIoT platform that connects machines in production and provides extensive functionalities. It can be tailored to each employee's specific needs and is offered as a SaaS (Software as a Services) model. By providing a comprehensive overview of production, Share2Act helps customers identify optimization potentials to increase quality and productivity while reducing costs. This complete transparency is made possible through a centralized data storage in the cloud, which enables access to information from any location.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Develop, own, and implement comprehensive learning programs such as lectures, webinars, online content etc.,
- Design course materials and training content such as manuals, sessions/guides, course presentations and audio-visual aids
- Drive continuous evaluation to measure the success of all trainings and use that data to further develop of our training methods to achieve higher efficacy and effectiveness
- Own and monitor our training and knowledge database
- Collaborate with our Customer Support Operations team and help the customers for any issues
- Provide insights to the internal teams with evaluations and analysis of our platform and our cloud services usage
- Bachelor's degree in education, Business, or a related field
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a Training, L&D and/or Customer Success environment
- Excellent communication skills and is a team player
- Ability to work across cultures and be able to interact with local and international counterparts/customers
- High degree of initiative, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Keen organization, prioritization, project management and time management abilities
- Additional certification in training (e.g., Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.