Internship (m/f/d)* in the European Subsidiary, Porto Mantovano (Italy)
- Porto Mantovano (MN), Italy
Innovativeness and attention to detail have made the Krones Group the leading systems supplier for the beverage industry. Our employees around the world ensure that we can continue to inspire our customers with groundbreaking ideas and excellent performance.
In our motivated team you will find a variety of challenging tasks that require your engagement and your initiative. In return we offer you an interesting internship with appealing benefits and a comfortable working atmosphere.
- Support our subsidiary in the fields of Sales, Service, Finance or Human Resources
- You will be part of a motivated and ambitious team with whom you will actively shape our success story
- An individual on-site induction, daily training and coaching sessions and an open feedback culture will enable you to develop your professional and personal skills
- In addition, you can expect flat hierarchies, a lot of personal freedom and fair remuneration
- You will gain international experience in one of our branches and have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture and way of life and work
- You are currently in your studies
- You are enthusiastic about one of the possible departments/areas and you enjoy dealing with customers
- You have strong communication skills, determination and persuasiveness
- Ideally, you have some experience in these areas or in dealing with customers, but what counts most is your motivation and personality
- Very good English skills and preferably basic knowledge of the respective national language
- Please note that you should apply approximately six months in advance to allow enough time to plan your internship
Do you have any questions? You will get more information on the internship position from Mrs. Teresa Ehl, Tel. +49 9401 70-2519. We look forward to receiving your application.
In order to process your application efficiently and in a timely manner, please refer to the job-ID above and use our online form - it only takes 5 minutes to apply.