Krones Digital Solutions India - Senior Web Developer (m/f/d)* HMI
- Bengaluru, India
Others do their job. We are on a mission: We want to lead the food and beverage industry into a digital future – with solutions that not only promise the digital transformation, but consistently think it through to the end.
Your eyes light up when it comes to digitalization or automation? You want to make a difference in the world? And for that you are looking for people who share your passion? Then the Krones.digital community is the right place for you!
- Responsible for the software development of a web based Human Machine Interface (HMI) for machines in the production environment.
- Design, implementation and testing of modern applications in close collaboration with the headquarter.
- Testing and documentation of implemented features and keeping documentation up to date.
- Ensuring software quality through regular architecture and code reviews.
- Collaboration in an agile development team where you will be challenged and motivated.
- Collaboration with software architects, product owners and international development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/Computer Science or a comparable qualification with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Technical Skills
- Extensive Experience with Web-Frontend-Development (HTML, CSS)
- In-depth knowledge of .Net Framework, C# and .Net Core
- Very good knowledge of software engineering methods and agile software development (Scrum)
- DevOps knowledge and experience, incl. CI/CD and configuration management
- Confident handling of tools such as Visual Studio, Git Jira and Bitbucket with knowledge of Azure DevOps as well
- Good to have
- Knowledge of cloud technologies desirable
- Knowledge in the area of industrial software is advantageous
- Experience in the area of it-security and secure coding practices
- Experience with containers (Docker) and container orchestration
- Knowledge in OAuth2/OpenID Connect and modern network architecture
- Leadership Expertise
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong understanding in defining requirements, designing, and building security components, and testing efforts
- Ability to lead and drive solutions in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment
- Professional attributes
- Willing to Travel to Germany for at least 1 to 2 times in a year
- Flexible to work in German timelines
- Good Communication skills in English (Written and verbal)
- Ability to analyze, goal orientation, motivation, and a structured sustainable way of working
- Ability to work with intercultural teams
- Ability to work independently with minimum support from colleagues at HQ
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.