Specialist IT/OT Asset and Operations Management (all genders)
- Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Specialist IT/OT Asset and Operations Management (all genders)!
- You evaluate and document the current systems and processes.
- You develop and implement a concept to integrate existing systems in a centralized asset management system.
- You support and train employees during the introduction and use of the new system.
- You ensure continuous optimization and modification of asset management in response to changing requirements.
- You are responsible for the coordination, implementation and support of business processes.
- You monitor and support the regional centers to ensure high process and data quality.
- You help to build and maintain SAP structures in order to establish consistent asset management in the company and enable the provision of services by Digital Operations.
- You are responsible for coordination and harmonization of deployment automation workflows in ServiceNow and other tools and methods.
- You handle the technical support of the entire operations lifecycle.
- You are involved in the Participation in the establishment of Digital Operations and associated process landscapes.
- You have an in-depth knowledge within IT systems, asset management and operations management.
- You already have experience in project management and change management.
- Your strengths include strong analytical skills, solution orientation and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly.
- Ideally you possess SAP user know-how and have worked with ServiceNow already
- You also have very good communication skills in written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.