Tax Manager (m/f/d)*
- Neutraubling (near Regensburg), Germany
An international working environment, attractive basic conditions and jobs that make a real impact – this is what Krones can offer you. As a multifaceted technology corporation, we equip our customers with everything that makes the production and packaging of food and beverages even more efficient and sustainable.
Who are we looking for? People like you who can help us with such tasks!
- Further development of tax topics in the area of transfer pricing and tax risk control systems from a business (e.g. process flows, weaknesses, profit allocation) and legal perspective (e.g. contract design, compliance, governance)
- Definition and preparation of guidelines and documentation within the Krones Group
- Supporting national and international tax audits, defending the interests of the Krones Group
- Leading projects in the area of transfer pricing and tax risk control systems within the Krones Group
- Assisting with the implementation and documentation of intra-group settlements
- Supporting the department in other tax matters
- Successfully completed commercial / legal studies or equivalent qualification
- Job-relevant further training or qualification as a tax specialist or tax consultant desirable
- Initial professional experience relevant to the position, preferably at an industrial company or a large consulting firm with international focus and practical relevance to the topics of transfer pricing or tax control systems
- Knowledge of international tax law and the OECD transfer pricing guidelines
- Good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of SAP preferable
- Self-motivated, resilient and convincing personality
- Analytical strength, flexibility and ability to work in a team and interact at all levels of the organization
- Very good command of written and spoken English, good language skills in German preferable
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Krones team with attractive conditions is awaiting you. Any other questions?
For further information, please contact Christina Bauer, phone +49 9401 70-1573. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.